General Terms & Conditions
- OVA retains the copyright of all images on this website for 70 years beyond her life.
- OVA retains the right, in perpetuity, to use digitally recorded images of any purchased artwork, including commissions unless agreed upon otherwise, for whatever purpose she chooses, including, but not restricted to, the purposes of promotion and creating reproductions based on such images for financial gain.
- Whilst every effort shall be made to ensure that the digital images shown on the website are an accurate representation of the original paintings, there may be minor
colourdifferences due to the lighting conditions at the time of photographing and also due to the settings on the screen that the photo is being displayed on.
- Minor blemishes are considered intrinsic properties of the work of art and do not constitute a significant discrepancy.
- Any user may sign up to the Newsletter using the forms available within the www.iamova.com website.
- Any user may unsubscribe at any time by either clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link provided in every newsletter, or by emailing me directly with UNSUBSCRIBE written in the email subject line
- Customer and user information will only be used for purposes relating to the content of www.iamova.com. OVA may, at times draw attention to other 3rd party products or services if they are deemed to be relevant to the above.
- OVA will never use customer information for the purposes of generating spam.
- OVA is not responsible for the content of any external site that may be linked to on these pages.
OVAreserves the right to modify the contents of this website, including user comments and terms and conditions, in any way I feel is appropriate.